SAT Coaching in Noida
Message from Mentor
To all the learners,
With due respect to the views, learning styles, intellect, and rational minds of all our applicants, we, EduQuest, interact with you all during your training period. Eduquest is a coaching center of repute and we have trained hundreds of students.
The mentors should be aware of their students’ position in the learning curve. And to help our students better, we make sure thatEduQuest is adaptive at each level, so much so that we can fit in ourselves with the aptitude and abilities of our students, just to enhance their progress.
Eduquest has formed opinions on the levels of instructing:
- Conceptual clarity- Comprehending the ideas and rational causes related to things is majorly important.
- Practical implementation of these ideas on questions to secure complete accuracy, regularly.
- Students will progress with efficiency from the beginning.
Our coaching center has remarkable experience with PSAT/SAT/ACT/AP/Subject Test/Tuition class for each board and any Olympiad in Noida. Eduquest conducts classes to live through online portals, as well as offline for preparing the students for SAT in Noida.
Complete PSAT/SAT/ACT/AP/Subject Test/Tuition class for every board or guidance for Olympiads are given by EduQuest since the year 1995, and through these years of work, we have earned commendable experience in preparing the applicants with separate and multiple levels of teaching, only to train them better.
Our students sit for “Diagnostic Test Framework” (a test that employs the adaptive model), which help us to assess the students and figure out personalized specific modules for each and prepare for the examination that you target, by either of the 2 modes – “Online Live” or “Classroom Sessions”. Overall, we have trained several applicants, who received fine scores. EduQuest advises and guides the students concerning their writing of application and opting for the universities, colleges, and institutions most suited for the respective applicants.
Our coaching center receives calls from numerous schools for holding seminars and career counseling sessions with their students. In this process, we prepare students for competitive exams like SAT/ACT, and we call this 360-degree approach program. Gradually with time, as we managed to earn some repute, got the opportunity to work along with esteemed educational institutions in this city. We offer mentorship to the applicants for their preparation for various examinations like the exams of any board (IB, IGSCE, ICSE, ISC, CBSE), PSAT, SAT I/ACT, SAT II Preparation Course, AP, Board Exams, Olympiads, NTSE, TOEFL, etc.
A very careful approach should be followed while conducting career counseling sessions as this would have an impact on the students’ future decisions.
A student’s interests, abilities, values, body-language, background, personality are a few of the elements that play a significant part in impacting the blooming of an applicant’s career. The overall proceeding would be advantageous to help you identify your skills and aptitude and know about the professional world, to create a career and take the appropriate educational and life decisions and choices.
Career Counselling is much more than guiding you, a student, to introspect and find out the subject or stream that you want to opt for your graduation or the kind of employment that suits you or you would want to pursue after completion of your graduation. In due course of time, the work environment and technology go through change; and simultaneously, your choices are most likely to alter. As a result of all of these, your life priorities are also likely to alter. The principal motive of career counseling is to make you aware of the knowledge and skills that you would need to form a body language and the session would help you to figure out the career of your choice and right life decisions. The process that we have chosen a system. First, the applicant will have to appear for a psychometric test, and secondly, we would hold direct discussions with the student.
We believe that if you are aware of your faculties, levels of intelligence, and know yourself overall, it would be easier for you to make better life decisions. This is the absolute aim of the sessions that EquQuest conducts in the area.
These sessions would promote the process of a student’s personality development on a high frequency, both in the inner and the outer level, so much so that you can figure out the best outcomes you can bring out from a situation you come across, in your life.
Personality development very much includes social etiquette or the ability to present opinions confidently. But it goes beyond that as it encompasses the development of an impressive personality, which means that nothing of less importance or failures that you come across now and then would make you lose all your hope or make you anxious. We competently guide the applicants so that you are ready to secure the levels that you require, in your graduation.
Eduquest provides the applicants with the guidance of international quality, keeping in mind the interests of the long run:
- Building of Confidence
- Boosting of Enthusiasm
- Bear and promote an optimistic outlook on life
- Gather positive thoughts, believe in them, and do the right things
Personality Development would include an overall improvement in a person’s life. The program would be devised per the needs of respective areas and throughout the training process, this program would be followed.
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE THE PSAT/ACT/SAT/PSAT/SAT-SUBJECT TEST/AP COACHING IN NOIDA WITH US?
We offer several Complete Mentorship Integrated programs in Noida. The details of each of these are given under:
5 years Integrated program:
In this, we would prepare the applicants for several varieties of competitive exams like PSAT,SAT I, SAT II, AP, TOEFL/IELTS, Board exam guidance, Olympiad, and NTSE. In case an applicant wants to opt for this, he must be studying in the 8th standard, and this program would be completed when he is studying in the 12th(fees will be according to the courses chosen) –
4 years Integrated program:
In this as well, we would prepare you for the aforesaid competitive exams, which include PSAT, SAT I, SAT II, AP, TOEFL/IELTS, Board exam guidance, Olympiad, and NTSE. In case an applicant wants to opt for this, he must be studying in the 9th standard, and this program would be completed when he is studying in the 12th(fees will be according to the courses chosen) –
3 years Integrated program:
In this too, we would offer guidance for the same varieties of competitive exams like PSA, SAT I, SAT II, AP, TOEFL/IELTS, Board exam guidance, Olympiad, and NTSE. In case an applicant wants to opt for this, he must be studying in the 10th standard, and this program would be completed when he is studying in the 12th(fees will be according to the courses chosen) –
2 years Integrated program:
Here we would guide our applicants for competitive exams like SAT I, SAT II, AP, TOEFL/IELTS, Board exam guidance, Olympiad, and NTSE. In case an applicant wants to opt for this, he must be studying in the 11th standard, and this program would be completed when he is studying in the 12th grade.(fees will be according to the courses chosen) –
The 360-degree approach is adopted by us, Eduquest and we give a Diagnostic Test Framework to all the applicants. To be precise, we would keep a constant record of the applicant’s progress which we would evaluate continuously, throughout the course, and every applicant’s module would be formed with a stress on the areas that require more attention and hard work.
The main characteristics of the courses that Eduquest offers can be summed up in the following way:
- For every applicant, we would develop separate roadmaps, during the training
- Every applicant’s progress in improvement is under constant check
- Every applicant is trained by the modules
- The progress of every applicant in every section is recorded by us and stress is given to the areas the applicant must improve upon
- The training period would not be complete until and unless the applicant is ready
- Applicants’ progressed would also be assessed through various online tests, based on Artificial Intelligence
- Every applicant will get the chance of test generation
- The adaptive method is followed by our coaching center, and we choose the “Diagnostic Test Framework” which provides a means through which the assessment process would be constant, and an emphasis would be on the regular improvement of applicants
- Applicants will have to sit for tests, now and then
- We would give study materials and books to all the applicants ur students for success. One of the distinctive features of this methodology is Diagnostic testing.
At each step of the process, the student gets evaluated and the models are designed according to their needs. Thus, the student undergoes continuous mapping when he or she enrolls in our course.
The main points of the course can be summarized as follows-
- Roadmap preparation for every student
- Step-wise improvement for every learner
- Preparation is done by designed modules
- Assessment based on separate sections and special attention is provided in improvement areas
- The course reaches its end only when the student has reached their potential
- An adaptive model is followed, and this process has proven to give great results
- Testing phases
- All preparation material to be provided by EduQuest
In the very beginning, an applicant's aptitude would be assessed, and strong and weak points would be found out in a class, held on the individual level, or in a group. We would prove or validate our assessment through a series of warm-ups tests, after the session.Subjective and objective approach will be adopted.
Through these warm tests or the mapping tests, we would be able to figure out and develop personalized modules for each applicant. We create and give customized modules to the applicant, which puts extra stress on the subjects and topics areas which the applicant must work on, the most.
Eduquest finds out which applicants are academically behind the others even if not majorly so following which we given special attention to them. These applicants can avail themselves of the chance to attend one-on-one sessions for doubt clearance. The more the interaction with the instructor, the more benefited will the student be. The customized courses that our coaching center gives put an added stress on the areas and subjects that, we have identified, the applicant needs to work on with more zeal. The levels of success that our applicants would achieve are summed up as under: Platinum – The applicants who are a part of this group are very quick and their scores range from 1300 to 1500+. Gold – The applicants who are a part of this group have a moderate pace and their scores range from 1100 to 1300+. Silver – The applicants who are a part of this group are slow and their scores range from 800 to 1100+ Eduquest pledges to train each of the applicants well enough so that they are prepared to be qualified for the “platinum” group. For this purpose, we offer an uncountable number of sessions and a minimum of 90 hours are covered.
We give chance to the applicants to ask for the Generation of Test. Here, they can customize the entire test by choosing the number of questions and the level of difficulty, and the topics that they wish the test to cover.
Eduquest offers each applicant a bank of 5000 full-length question papers and they have to sit for at least 15 tests.
We would minutely assess the profile of each applicant after which they will have to attend career counseling sessions. The purpose of knowing more about an applicant’s abilities is always our concern, for which we would assess them more through psychometric tests and their parents would get to know the results too.
The applicants who are academically behind the others would be given extra guidance to help them build a better profile.
With the profile and identified interests of the applicants in view, EduQuest would help them to find out the colleges that would suit them the best.
Eduquest will write LORs, SOPs, and Essays for every applicant, which hold significant value and would be useful for their future.
We would write or help the applicants in writing applications for various scholarships.
The Expertise of Eduquest
Awareness of the Admission process
Eduquest is conscious of the admission processes that go on at the international level and we have developed an understanding of different schools, which is possible due to the years of our experience.
Separate Counselling for each Applicant
Each of our applicants has distinct profiles, various goals, and clear-cut strengths, and different means. Our center offers them the guidance they require to identify the options best suited for them and realize their merits, talents, and capabilities, and carry themselves with much confidence.
A dedicated consultant is chosen for every applicant of Eduquest. Along with this, our entire team, which includes an essay, resume, and interview specialists, supports them, and treats them with encouragement. Will the help of modern (yet student-friendly) technology we are trying to be qualified as a more efficient center that works with all the applicants continuously, no matter where they stay?
Eduquest offers collected data and we communicate our perspectives to our clients so that they can make their decisions in a more informed way. Technology fosters our working, making it better and faster.
Online Competitive exams of SAT Test, PSAT Test, AP Test, SAT II Test:
A Series of tests based on Artificial Intelligence has been designed and launched by us for our coaching center. A gift of a set of extraordinary questions will be given by us to the applicants. These questions are proven to be very useful.
We guide the applicants by employing the speed they are comfortable with. Eduquest gives each of them a thoroughgoing PSAT/SAT/SAT II/AP online, live as well as the offline course.
Best of the Breed- Study materials and other resources that have been recognized on an international level are gathered by us for our applicants as these materials would be significantly useful for the preparation, only to ensure that the applicants receive the best assistance and resources for preparation which would train them significantly for aptitude tests of the national and international level.
Eduquest provides the applicants the resources and study materials that contain the main topics that an exam covers, to ensure that they receive better guidance. The workbooks that we provide include questions of excellent quality that would help the applicants to prepare better for the exams, finally.
Anybody can contact our team and communicate with one of our experts to get a customized package. Our experts offer the best assistance in deciding which class suits a profile best, or more exactly.
SAT COACHING IN NOIDA
Eduquest employs a 360-degree approach for all of our applicants, through which we offer them help by providing full guidance concerning the career about which they are ambitious, and a process of learning following the identification of their levels of dedication, their zest for learning, and enable adjustments to their personality.
For this, a process of continuous evaluation and identification of subjects and areas where the applicants are not strong, and the progress is recorded in a step by step process, and classes will be planned according to the progress recorded at each level.
- The applicants will have to sit for 15 Full-length exams, leastwise
- The applicants will have to sit for tests on sub-topics after each class
- The applicants will have to sit for tests of the final topic after the final topic class is completed (This would consist of 3 levels- beginners, medium, and advance.)
- The applicants will be evaluated fully based on every topic
- Test-taking strategies are devised by our instructors
- The applicants who require more practice will get a chance to attend special helpline sessions
- The applicants should be prepared for surprise tests, and their results will be sent through email to them
- Applications like Zoom or Webex are used to conduct interactive classes online
- The applicants can design their tests in which they will be required to state the topic they want to be covered, the number of questions, and the level of difficulty they want
- The applicants can attend an unlimited number of sessions and we will help the applicants to figure out the classes according to the applicants’ target date.
- Classes of IELTS/TOEFL will be provided by us
- We will assist the applicants in the writing of applications and career counseling experience will be provided by our experts
- We would guide the applicants to develop a stronger individuality and enhance public speaking skills
- We would guide, support, and assist till the applicants reach their aims
- The online live group course would amount to ₹40,000/- only
- One on one sessions would amount to ₹60,000/- only
- Hybrid group courses would amount to ₹50,000/- only
- Hybrid- one on one session would amount to ₹80,000/- only + GST
- Each applicant must sit for leastwise 15 Full-length tests
- Each applicant must sit for tests on sub-topics after every class
- Each applicant must sit for tests on the final topic after the final topic class (This will take place through 3 levels- beginners, medium, and advance.)
- Each applicant will be evaluated fully, based on each topic
- The instructors of Eduquest have devised test-taking strategies
- Each applicant in need of extra practice would get the chance of attending special helpline sessions
- Each applicant will have to be ready for surprise tests, the results of which they will get through email
- Interactive online classes will be held through platforms like ZOOM and Webex
- Each applicant can generate personalized tests where they would have to mention the topic they want to be covered, the number of questions, and the level of difficulty they want
- Each applicant can take part in an unlimited number of sessions and the classes will be figured out according to the applicant’s target date
- Eduquest will guide and support till the applicants reach their aims
- Eduquest offers the applicants’ career counseling sessions in which they receive guidance concerning the career of their own choice. Consequently, the applicants get the chance to select their AP subjects and start the process of enhancement of their skills and aptitude to build a stronger profile
The prices of the courses that we offer are as under: ONLY PSAT with orientation sessions on AP and SAT 2.
- The online live group course would amount to ₹35,000/- only
- One on one sessions would amount to ₹40,000/- only
- Hybrid courses would amount to ₹50,000/- only
- Hybrid- one on one session would amount to ₹60,000/- only + GST
- All the applicants will have to appear for a minimum of 15 Full-length exams
- All the applicants will have to appear for tests based on sub-topics after every class
- All the applicants will have to appear for tests based on the final topic after the final topic class (There exists 3 levels – beginners, medium, and advance.)
- All the applicants will be judged completely based on every topic
- Our instructors have devised strategies of test-taking
- All the applicants who want extra practice can attend special helpline sessions
- All the applicants will have to prepared for surprise tests, the results of which will be sent through email
- Online interactive classes would be held through platforms like Zoom or Webex
- All the applicants can develop their tests for which they would have to mention the topic, the number of questions, and the level of difficulty they want the test
- All the applicants can choose to take part in an unlimited number of sessions and by the student’s target date, classes would be figured out
- Eduquest would help and support till the applicants reach their aims
- All the applicants with sessions of career counseling that we offer, in which they are given guidance regarding the choice of the career of their choice. Therefore, applicants get the chance to choose their AP subjects and start the process of enhancing their skills and aptitude to build a strong profile
The prices of the courses that we offer are as under:
- One on one online live sessions would amount to ₹50,000/- only
- Hybrid courses would amount to ₹60,000/- only
- Hybrid- one on one session would amount to ₹70,000/- only + GST
- Every applicant shall sit for at least 15 Full-length exams
- Every applicant shall sit for tests on sub-topics after every class
- Every applicant shall sit for tests on the final topic after the final topic class (This will take place in 3 levels- beginners, medium, and advance.)
- Every applicant shall be judged completely based on every topic
- Our instructors employ test-taking strategies
- Applicants requiring more practice can attend special helpline sessions
- Every applicant must be ready for surprise tests, the scores of which will be sent through email
- Online platforms like Zoom or Webex are used to conduct interactive classes
- Every applicant can devise their tests for which they just have to state the topic they want to be covered, choose the number of questions, and decide the level of difficulty
- Applicants can participate in an unlimited number of sessions and the classes will be figured by the student’s target date.
The prices of the courses that we offer are as under:
- One on one sessions would amount to ₹60,000/- only
- Hybrid- one on one session would amount to ₹80,000/- only + GST
WRITING OF APPLICATION/ ADMISSION COUNSELLING IN NOIDA
A personalized mentoring application that would be ofmuch value in colleges, focus on applicants’ respective strengths, interests, and desires, highlighting their merits and qualities, recognition of the topics that applicant has improved on, and assisting in creating a strong application.
We assist students studying in college in finding out the universities that would the most suitable for them,accordingto their aptitude, values, skills and personality, specialization they are seeking, location, and financial necessities.
- Presentation of profiles
- Advice on profile building
- Matching of profile
- Writing Essays, LORs, and SOPs
- Application for scholarship
- Guidance with Visa
Unlimited number of Applications for ₹60,000/- + GST
FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION COUNSELLING PREMIMUM SERVICES PLEASE REFER TO https://eduquest.org.in/undergraduate-admission-premium/